New Summoner Icon
* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn’t make it in – don’t freak out! These are not official notes.
- Charm (E) [SmashGizmo noted Ahri’s Charm will not interrupt dashes anymore.]
- Yordle Snap Trap (W) increased Headshot damage vs trapped enemies changed to [25/50/75/100/125 (+.8 total AD)] from [10/20/30/40/50% increased damage.]
- [NOTE: Switched to flat in an earlier PBE update this cycle. Last PBE flat value of [80/130/180/230/280 (+.6 total AD)] was wrong!]
- 90 Caliber Net (E) cooldown lowered to 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 from 18/16/14/12/10
- Attack speed lowered to .558 from .665**
- [**NOTE: phroxz0n commented on reddit this was just a low number from a play test. Kog’s attack speed instead be lowered to .625 in an upcoming PBE patch.]
- [The previous Q and W functionality changes from earlier this cycle have been reverted.ricklessabandon noted they will return next cycle.]
- Battle Cry (W)
- Attack speed bonus reduced to 40/45/50/55/60% from 40/50/60/70/80%
- AP ratio reduced to .4 from .7
Boots of Swiftness
- Movement speed reduced to +60 from +65
- [NEW EFFECT] Grants 1 maximum mana every 8 seconds.*
- [NOTE: Unfortunately changes are NOT FUNCTIONAL in today’s update! Will be fixed tmrw.]
- [CONTEXT: Riot Wrekz noted they are “Changes to Muramana are not an Ezreal nerf, they are accessibility improvements to remove management gameplay from an item.” More here.]
- Unique Toggle changed to Unique Passive – Shock.
“UNIQUE Passive – Shock: Single target spells and attacks (on hit) on Champions consume 3% of current Mana to deal bonus physical damage equal to twice the amount of Mana consumed.This effect only activates while you have greater than 20% maximum Mana.”
- Bonus damage now only vs champions.
- No longer a toggle.
- Effect only activates when you have more then 20% maximum mana.
- Tenacity increased to 30% reduction from 20%
- Movement speed reduced to 7% from 10%
[NEW] Expose Weakness (Ferocity, tier 2)
- [NOTE: This new mastery is back for more testing after it’s original debut in the 6.3 PBE cycle.]
- “Damaging enemy champions causes them to take 3% more damage from your allies”
Warlord’s Bloodlust (Ferocity, tier 6)
- [REWORK] Effect changed to: “Gain increasingly more Life Steal based on your missing health against champions (up to 20%). Against minions gain 50% benefit”
- [NOTE: This has non-linear scaling. Reinboom noted:
At 10% missing health, it gives you about 1% LS.
At 50% missing health, it gives you about 8% LS.
At 80% missing health (or… just past) it gives you 20% LS.]